June 29, 2010

what the hell is going on with the world which is used to be soap-bubble?

today my whole class was cancelled so i wasnt at school. so i used my time to cycle to a district office and the sparkasse to ask for a new ID card and cash card. there i met a school-friend, oskar. thank god he was there, so the time passed fast :) also i talked to a good friend and we found out that one of my best friends is lying all the time. its kinda weird and unbelievable and i'm disappointed, for sure! whatever.. tomorrow and thursday the whole school is splitted into different projects. i chose the zoo project. last time i visited the animals was when my sister, my nephew lino and me checked if the lions were still alive after linos second birthday :) i think it'll be great because nearly all of my friends are visiting too.
trip with my two sisters, my daddy and lino in september 2008 :)


back to topic.
firstly my valuables were stolen, secondly one of my best friends seems to be lying, thirdly my best friend doesnt have any time for my anymore, fourthly i'm starting to ask myself why everything has changed that way. there isnt that trust in everyone anymore. i start getting wary and scary.. everytime i'm about to ride my bike i check if my bag is really where i left it, when i'm in a store i hold everything, especially my bag, so strongly that it hurts and i still dont know why. am i afraid of losing my bag again? in every person i see a thief and i want that to go away. fifthly i dont know how to manage the whole vacations. i want to go to london with my mom but i also dont want to miss camping with friends at europes clearest lake or rather the city tour to köln, hamburg and finally amsterdam. haach. i dont know anything and that sucks. and i dont like the weather this week. its way too hot in berlin! xoxo
germany - england (4:1) duuuuude! we fucked your asses hahahaha!
argentina here we come... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment